Search This Blog

Get into the ring! How this works...

This is easy! Each week on Thursday I post my homily idea...my main focus for preaching this coming Sunday. What I am hoping for is a reaction from people in the pews. Does my "focus" connect with your daily life, faith, and experience? Or not? Either affirm the direction I am going in (by giving me an example from your life) or challenge me, ask for clarification! Questions are the best! Reaction rather than reflection is what I'm looking for here. Don't be afraid, get in the ring. Ole!



Monday, March 8, 2010

A New Twist - Faith Formation on the Blog

Coffee and Crumbs with the Pastor

This one hour conversation may be of interest to you. The theme is faith, church and conversion. Give a listen at "www.archive.com". Search "Estok" and the title is....Coffee and Crumbs!

1 comment:

Jim said...

I'm glad you posted this, since I made it to the first one but was unable to attend this past mon... very informative and worth the time to listen to it. Thanks.