Search This Blog

Get into the ring! How this works...

This is easy! Each week on Thursday I post my homily idea...my main focus for preaching this coming Sunday. What I am hoping for is a reaction from people in the pews. Does my "focus" connect with your daily life, faith, and experience? Or not? Either affirm the direction I am going in (by giving me an example from your life) or challenge me, ask for clarification! Questions are the best! Reaction rather than reflection is what I'm looking for here. Don't be afraid, get in the ring. Ole!



Sunday, April 11, 2010

Mercy Sunday Homily - Do We Know How to Forgive?

The homily for Sunday April 11th is in the library>>>>>>>>>
Check it out!

The book I referenced is "Healing Wounded Emotions" by Martin Padovani, SVD

3 comments:

anon 1 said...

Outstanding homily, Matador! Loved the 3 levels of forgiveness. That is great (and helpful) teaching. (There needs to be another option for "Reactions" on the blog page so the choices are not only funny, interesting, and cool, but also "olé" for the times they are best of all.)

Anonymous said...

I think Fr. Corapi has some competition :) lr

Anonymous said...

For annon1...There is a book " The Process of
Forgiveness" by Fr. William A.Meninger that probably you are going to enjoy.
To the Reactions... we should have only the "OLE". P.