Search This Blog

Get into the ring! How this works...

This is easy! Each week on Thursday I post my homily idea...my main focus for preaching this coming Sunday. What I am hoping for is a reaction from people in the pews. Does my "focus" connect with your daily life, faith, and experience? Or not? Either affirm the direction I am going in (by giving me an example from your life) or challenge me, ask for clarification! Questions are the best! Reaction rather than reflection is what I'm looking for here. Don't be afraid, get in the ring. Ole!



Monday, March 28, 2011

Lent 3 - Homily in Library

This Sunday's homily is in the library->

1 comment:

Tim said...

Dear Father,

In lieu of having your email address, I'm leaving this request for contact as a comment. I work for a Catholic communications firm in the Atlanta area, and we are working on a project for Ascension Press that I believe you might be interested in. I would really appreciate it if you could send me a quick email (tlilley@maximusmg.com); I'd like to provide more information about some resources to assist individuals and parishes/groups in preparing for the implementation of the changes to the Mass later this year. Thank you in advance. I look forward to hearing from you. God Bless, Tim Lilley, Director of Communications, The Maximus Group, Woodstock, Ga.