Search This Blog

Get into the ring! How this works...

This is easy! Each week on Thursday I post my homily idea...my main focus for preaching this coming Sunday. What I am hoping for is a reaction from people in the pews. Does my "focus" connect with your daily life, faith, and experience? Or not? Either affirm the direction I am going in (by giving me an example from your life) or challenge me, ask for clarification! Questions are the best! Reaction rather than reflection is what I'm looking for here. Don't be afraid, get in the ring. Ole!



Sunday, September 5, 2010

September 5th Homily

The Homily for September 5th is in the library -->

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I WAS WORRIED WHEN I READ THE GOSPEL ABOUT THE HATING & WAS CONCERNED ABOUT THE CONTEXT.....
YOU GAVE A GREAT EXPLANATION & WITH YOUR LOGIC MADE IT EASY TO UNDERSTAND THE MESSAGE. DOUBLE BLESSINGS...... YOU TO EXPLAIN & TEACH AND WE REAP THE BENEFITS OF YOUR HOMILY. THANKS
MATADOR. GOD BLESS!

Anonymous said...

Everyone needs to hear this message over and over again. lr

Anonymous said...

I listen to Fr. Estok's homilies all the time. All are excellent, but none of them has made such an impact in my heart as Sept. 5 homily.
I attended 2 masses in order for me to be able to grasp all his words and apply to my own life.
Thank you Fr. Ed. (Gitana)

Anonymous said...

We are blessed to have u TMW! lr